A leisure escape
Two Full Days to Symi Island
Discover the colourful Symi Island and the historic monastery of Panormitis.
The island of Symi is among the most beautiful islands in the Aegean Sea. Take the chance to visit Symi with direct ferry excursions from Rhodes provided by Sea Dreams. The colourful traditional houses on the picturesqueharbour will greet you as you approach the shores of the island. The evocative atmosphere, the elegant architecture, the long naval history and the welcoming people of the island will make you part of this beautiful piece of land from the moment you set your foot on it.
Spend two full days, sleep on board and live an unforgettable experience in the gem of Dodecanese islands!
Our trip begins from Mandraki Harbour at 08:00/08:30, opossite of Taxi Terminal
- Arrival to Symi Island (Visit “Panormitis Monastery” for one hour visit and worship).
- Rest to the famous “Saint George” Bay for Swimming
- Visit for lunch and sightseeing to Symi downtown.
- Breakfast on the board in Symi Harbour
- Tour around the island by coast for swimming in the most beautiful bays and beaches
- At 13:00 (apx.) we approach the small island close to Symi called “Nimos” for BBQ.
- Departure for Rhodes island apx. 16:00
Arrival in Rhodes town at 17:30